Old December 12th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Creating Large Ferrite Antenna tuned to 457khz range?

AI4QJ wrote:

I assume you are missing the word "is" in the second clause but I need to
further correct your statement by changing the word "proposition" to
"observation". Go ahead and impeach my and others' "observations". Better to
dismiss observations that may be difficult to explain as not having been
actually observed. We should keep our observations to ourselves.

I like you already ... I mean that in the "right way" too LOL

Regards,
JS