Old November 6th 03, 03:52 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

KB7QHC wirtes:
As this is your party, the burden of proof is upon you. I supplied
you with a litany of trip-points and you in fact responded to none.

I appreciate your points, some are valid, I know about them, some were off
target, some are in the area of nitpicking, when we are overlooking bigger
picture.

I explained that your previous posting was based on wrong assumptions (not
reading carefully the threads?) - the 100mA on 8A meter, measurement
techniques, etc.

I will do my tests and measurements, first I will do that on my Radiomobile, to
test the real life typical mobile situation. Next it would be to replicate
W9UCW setup with radials.

I keep getting "arguments" that are nitpicking in the .01 area of significance
vs. 50% and the facts.

I presented 7 points of proof and asked if anyone can debunk them, prove wrong,
so far not a single "overthrow".

Let me try to summarize again briefly:

The temperature test, feeling or thermal strips prove that there is not .1
difference in current accross the loading coil but around 50%.

W9UCW measured it and showed 40 - 60% differences.

W5DXO explained mechanics of the effect.

Are the FACTS in the way of coil "must" have the same current theory?

This is not enough proof that current is significantly different at both ends
of the coil rather than miniscule, hardly measureable? That IS the argument.

As has been demonstrated, there is a camp that believes the current is the
same. We know it is not and are bringing it to their attention in hope that it
will set the record and knowledge straight. If they choose not to believe it,
then let them be happy with their calculated world.

Anyone measured it yet?

Yuri, K3BU.us