Old December 12th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David[_5_] David[_5_] is offline

Default CC Radio Shortwave - How is It?

RHF wrote:
On Dec 12, 12:05 am, "Von Fourche" wrote:
I was on the CC Crane site and noticed they have a CC Radio with
shortwave.
Does any one have this radio yet? My brother has a regular CC Radio and I
was
thinking of getting him a new one for Christmas. But now saw this new
CC Radio shortwave.

If any of you have it or have heard anything about it - how is it? How is
the audio
when listening to talk stations on AM? Is the sound comparable to the
regular
CC Radio? How is the AM reception? How if FM and shortwave reception?

Thanks!

VF,

Basically the CC Radio-SW is the same Radio
as the Redsun RP2100 Radio.

READ - Received the CCRadio-SW Today -by- Gray Arnold
http://www.google.com/group/rec.radi...90efdde540ad49

CCRadio-SW AM/FM/Shortwave Radio
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/shortwa...cradio-sw.aspx
Basically the CCRadio-SW is a re-badged Redsun
RP2100 Radio from China with the "CCRadio" Brand
Name on the outside sold at a higher price; but with
English Lettering and a US Warranty.

Check-Out the Redsun Shortwave Radios Group
on YAHOO ! [ redsun-shortwave-radios ]
REDSUN = http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redsun-shortwave-radios/

hope this helps ~ RHF
.