Old December 12th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] electrochap@gmail.com is offline

Default 2SB545A

On 7 déc, 07:35, "jack" wrote:
www.questcomp.com

Can we order for reasonable amount ? I found many distributors that
needed $300 per line when ordering stuff.

I put an order through ACME and finally they had only 1 available and
never told me before shipping it out. Which left me with an order of
$25 for 1 driver !!! They could refund me the transistor if I ship it
back to them... So I would have spent $20 for nothing ! ( Price was
$11.99 ea. )

I'll keep it in case Andre can't send me those he has or even if
they're not "top shape"...

Thanks Jack