Old December 13th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default CC Radio Shortwave - How is It?

Crane replaces the ferrite antenna with a better set of two (twin ferrite
antennas), that is said to offer significant improvement in reception.
Whether it's worth the extra $ is a matter of opinion, of course.

"Von Fourche" wrote in message

wrote in message

I have the Redsun RP2100 which is the same as the CC Crane SW.
It's MW AM band and FM reception is the best I have ever experienced.
See:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6055

It is also the same as the Kaito KA2100 which is an absolute bargain
for $90 at:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/2100.html

The CC Crane SW for $150 is the same as the Kaito KA2100 for $90?