Old December 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Is There Anything To Pick-Up On Shortwave Radio Now ? - BesidesReligious Fanatics !

On Dec 13, 10:03 am, wrote:
On Dec 12, 3:05 am, "Von Fourche" wrote:

I was on the CC Crane site and noticed they have a CC Radio with
shortwave.
Does any one have this radio yet? My brother has a regular CC Radio and I
was
thinking of getting him a new one for Christmas. But now saw this new
CC Radio shortwave.

If any of you have it or have heard anything about it - how is it? How is
the audio
when listening to talk stations on AM? Is the sound comparable to the
regular
CC Radio? How is the AM reception? How if FM and shortwave reception?

Thanks!

-
- Is there anything to pick up on SW now
- besides religious fanatics?
-

Is There Anything To Pick-Up On Shortwave Radio Now ?
- Besides Religious Fanatics !

PR - For one there is the Voice of {North} Korea* [VOK]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_Korea

* Formerly 'Radio Pyongyang' North Korea
http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/arti...953030,00.html

VOK Shortwave Broadcast Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/b07schedules/korea.htm

Kim Jong-il - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il

Shortwave Radio still offers News and Information from
Around-the-World that is Un-Censored* and Biased**.
* Un-Censored by Your Government.
** Biased by the Presentor.

There are still many International Shortwave Radio
Broadcasters On-the-Air 24/7.

Shortwave Radio Broadcasting Schedules "B07"
From 28 OCT 2007 to 29 MAR 2008
-source- BCL News On-Line
http://www.bclnews.it/
* AWR
* All India Radio
* BBC WS
* Bible Voice
* Channel Africa
* Christian Vision
* Deutsche Telekom
* Deutsche Welle
* FCC
* FEBA
* HCJB
* Hungarian Radio
* IBB Kuwait
* International Radio of Serbia
* IRRS Nexus
* KBS World Radio
* KNLS
* Kol Israel
* KTWR
* Libyan BC
* Montecarlo Radiodiffusion
* Radio Australia
* Radio Austria International
* Radio Belarus
* Radio Budapest
* Radio Bulgaria
* Radio Cairo
* Radio Canada International
* Radio China International
* Radio Exterior de Espana
* Radio France International
* Radio Free Asia
* Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
* Radio Habana Cuba
* Radio Japan
* Radio Netherland
* Radio New Zealand International
* Radio Österreich International
* Radio Pakistan
* Radio Pilipinas
* Radio Pridnestovye
* Radio Polonia
* Radio Praga
* Radio Romania International
* Radio Slovacchia International
* Radio Santec
* Radio Sweden
* Radio Taiwan International
* Radio Thailand
* Radio Tirana
* Radio Ukraine International
* Radio Vaticana
* Radio Veritas Asia
* Radio Vlaanderen International
* RDP International
* Sentech Meyerton
* Sudan Radio Service
* T-Systems
* TDP
* TWR Europe
* Voice of America
* Voice of Croatia
* Voice of Greece
* Voice of Korea
* Voice of Russia
* Voice of Turkey
* VOIRI
* WEWN
* WRMI
* WYFR
* WWCR
* XJBS

"BCL NEWS .IT" : YAHOO! Group -bclnews-
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bclnews/
Members : 115 - Messages : 12,000+

how do i know . . .
-cause- i heard it on the shortwave radio ~ RHF