Old December 14th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default St. Helena - 15 December - Reminder

- On Dec 14, 3:49 am, dxAce
- wrote:
-
- RSH Latest News
-
- http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/latest.htm
-
- Radio St. Helena is celebrating its special DOUBLE
- ANNIVERSARY year 2007 with a very special Radio
- St. Helena Day 2007 world-wide shortwave broadcast.
-
- The year 2007 marks a DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY for Radio St. Helena :
- the 40 th anniversary of broadcasting for Radio St. Helena,
- and the 10 th shortwave transmision anniversary.
-
- Saturday, 15. December 2007
- From UTC To UTC Target Area
- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
- 1730 1815 New Zealand
- 1815 1900 India
- 1900 2015 Japan
- 2015 2145 Europe
- 2145 2245 North America East
- 2245 2330 North America West
- 2330 0015 South America North
- 0015 0100 South America Central/South
-
- RSH will be transmitting on 11092.5 KHz in USB
- with 1000 Watts and using a 3-element monoband
- directional antenna.
-
- There will be a VERY SPECIAL and beautiful full-colour
- QSL card issued by Radio St. Helena for this special
- DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY shortwave transmission.
-
- The same procedures as in 2006 for reception reports,
- return postage, and QSLing will apply for this broadcast
- in 2007.
-
- Only reception reports sent by regular mail will be accepted.
- Email-reports will not be accepted.
- Recordings are accepted but will not be returned.
-
- Return postage is absolutely required.
- The return postage should be either USdollars 3 (or more),
- or Euro 5 (the smallest banknote), or British Pounds 2
- (or more), or 3 IRC's (or more) (only the newest type
- of IRC, please), or you can pay the return postage by
- PayPal (see the "Donations"-page).
-
- The RSH Project welcomes donations at any time and
- in any amount.
-
- Please send all reception reports to the following address:
-
- :
-
- Radio St. Helena
- P.O. Box 24
- Jamestown
- St. Helena Island
- STHL 1ZZ
- South Atlantic Ocean
-
- ================================
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA
-
- Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company
-

Hello Everyone,

I always amazes me when I read an On-Topic post like this
by DX Ace and 'some fool' has clicked-on* the One-Star
Rating for "Poor I would not recommend this post".
* Not only that but they Click-It 101 Times !

Clearly they HATE 'DX Ace' more then they Love Shortwave Radio.

DX Ace - Thank You for this timely On-Topic Post and the
Very Useful Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) Information.
- St. Helena - 15 December - Reminder -by- DX Ace
- RSH Latest News
- http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/latest.htm

I would give it Five Stars [*****] for being On-Topic
for "Excellent - I Would Recommend This Post" !

Wishing Everyone - The Enjoyment of Listening to your
Shortwave Radios this Christmas Season and Good DX in
the coming New Year.

and that's the way i hear it in my mind's eye ~ RHF