Old December 14th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default Radio Mart again

Rich Greenberg wrote:
I am looking to buy a spare Kenwood TM-V7a and looking on ebay. I see
one now, but then noticed the seller is Radio Mart. Isn't this the guy
who is abusive and sells refurbished gear? Should I not consider the
radio he is selling?

Refurbished is one thing. Radio-Mart is something else. Often
misrepresenting, mis-labelling his gear. He's been known to play some
pretty dirty games, manipulating the e-Bay system to extort refunds out
of sellers, while keeping their radios. Or trashing their feedback
history with retaliatory remarks after he, himself, is called to account
for falling short on a sale.

If you can find a refurbished TM-V7a, go for it. But avoid Radio-Mart
as a seller.