Old December 14th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
Billy Burpelson Billy Burpelson is offline

Default ILLEGALS CAUSE MASSIVE CUTS FOR U.S. SENIORS

Jim wrote:
At the bottom of this page is a list of U.S. Senators that voted to
give illegals "OUR" Social Security. Why don't you people who keep
voting them back into office "STOP". It's about the VOTERS take
responsibility for the people they keep re-electing. Those fossils on
Capital Hill are killing us. Ever watch C-SPAN? More than half of
them can't even put a complete sentence together, yet "YOU" keep
voting for them.

J. J. Farrell wrote:

Cut the lies. I've never voted for a U. S. Senator in my life.

Are you bragging?

It sounds to me like you are shirking your duty as a citizen to vote...

:-(