Old December 15th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Pocket Radio {The I B OC'D Anti-Shill} - If You Only Had A Brain !

On Dec 14, 5:54Â*pm, wrote:
On Dec 14, 5:33�pm, charlie wrote:

wrote:

- - - This guy has to be the ugliest man-woman
- - - I have ever seen - think he has a vagina?

That has absolutely nothing to do with you or this newsgroup. There
must be somewhere else you can go to be an offensive ass.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

- You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Pocket -i b oc'd- Radio,

What Parts One has Under their Clothes be they Man or Woman :
It does not matter in this Newsgroup -unless- It's A Radio !

As for 'u' once again your Posts prove you are clueless
-wrt- Shortwave Radio -and- the only iTune on your iPod
must be . . . "If I Only Had A Brain" ! ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM00J...eature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Only_Had_a_Brain
What Part of Your Brain is MIA ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nM...eature=related