Old December 15th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default OT sorta - Icom 718

Hello Steveo:

I believe any ham radio is a significant improvement over a CB radio.

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

Yeah Jay thanks for the references but the radio isn't for me, a friend of
mine was offered one at a good price and I was just curious if anyone had
any pros or cons about it. I'm not so sure I'm in love with the display on
those anyway. I'm not in the market for anymore radios right now, I have
too many already!
Steveo wrote:
Anyone reading this ever try one?