Old December 15th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default OT sorta - Icom 718

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I believe any ham radio is a significant improvement over a CB radio.

Certainly not the 2 meter CB crowd...

Hello Scott:

No I am talking about the radios not the people. I see people from both
sides of the fence I keep at arms length.

I get no end of humor when I say a "Ten-4" or "I am back out" or "Get
your knee's in the breeze" on one certain 2 meter repeater. Many have
thanked me for my informal type radio lingo. The greatest is "Ten-4 ....
over and out" it just drives em nuts.

Jay in the Mojave