Old December 15th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Radio Mart again

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
Tommy D wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:04:54 +0000 (UTC), (Rich
Greenberg) wrote:

I am looking to buy a spare Kenwood TM-V7a and looking on ebay. I see
one now, but then noticed the seller is Radio Mart. Isn't this the guy
who is abusive and sells refurbished gear? Should I not consider the
radio he is selling?

Avoid at all costs. This guy is no good and his ethics are in the
mud.

Thanks Tommy and several others. I have removed that radio from my Ebay
watch list.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543
1353

While you are at it, put him on your E-Bay "block" list - that way if you're
selling a treasure - he can't bid it to do the same to another.