Old December 17th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Pocket Radio {The I B OC'D Anti-Shill} - Speaking of Being Confused -How Are You Today ?

On Dec 17, 7:49 am, wrote:
On Dec 15, 12:26 pm, charlie wrote:

wrote:

SNIP

You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Me jealous? Ha Ha! You seem to be the gender confused person needing
to ask people about their anatomy. It's all very basic and I'm
expect you will get the hang of it with lots of help and a few line
drawings.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

- Doug Myrland must get confused,
- whether to use his hand, or a dildo.

Pocket -I B OC'D- Radio,

Speaking of Being Confused - How Are You Today ?
- - - Oh Never Mind {As If You Had One}
-cause- It does not matter in this Newsgroup
-unless- You Actually Have Something Positive
To Say About Free Over-the-Air Radio !

As for 'u' once again your Posts prove you are clueless
-wrt- Shortwave Radio -and- the only iTune on your iPod
must be . . . "If I Only Had A Brain" ! ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM00J...eature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Only_Had_a_Brain
What Part of Your Brain is MIA ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nM...eature=related