Old December 17th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nowayjose nowayjose is offline

Default short wave radio

While a better antenna system would certainly improve overall reception
in New Zealand, especially from Europe, I got the impression he doesn't
know what frequencies to use for Radio Australia. That's why I provided
their schedule. The whip antenna on the BCL-2000 should be adequate for
hearing RA, which is practically in his backyard when it comes to
shortwave reception.

homepc wrote:

You could try contacting this ebay seller for possible help.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/CygnusX3...M_products.htm

He is in your neighborhood so you might get a deal on shipping. I got an AM
loop antenna from him that I use with my BCL3000 radio and I'm very happy
with it.

wrote in message

Hi

I need help to be able to receive shortwave radio.

I have a BCL 2000 and do not get good reception from Auckland NZ

My major interest is receiving a clear signal from Radio Australia