Old December 19th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default OT sorta - Icom 718

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:15:50 -0800, Jay in the Mojave
wrote:

|This is managements fault for not having a separate group test and
|evaluate the radio before production. And there is no excuse for this as
|there are way too many fat, over stuffed, self centered, arrogant,
|unemployed hams out there that can test the radios before production.

you are right that it is management's fault but for the wrong reasons.
I have worked on projects where the senior manager has defined a major
portion of the look and feel of a product and no matter how much human
engineering has told them that thngs need to change, they don't. Get a
senior manager that has enough time and respect and given enough power
can lead to egos that in the end can produce a lousy product.

james