Old December 21st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Cecil Moore wrote:
Roger wrote:
Maybe I am missing something. I can not get a numeric record of the
phase and current in the "View Antenna" window. I am using version 4.0.

You do get a *graphic* record of the current amplitude in
the "View Antenna" window. It is unclear exactly what
is displayed when the current phase box is selected.

Although one can get a current amplitude plot vs length
from EZNEC, it seems impossible to get a current phase
plot vs length. That's probably why so many people are
confused. Click on "Currents" and transfer that data
to EXCEL to make things a lot clearer.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com