Old December 22nd 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
mrhaney mrhaney is offline

Default KENWOOD TS-680-S

On Dec 21, 2:04*am, "Eric Gordon" wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PINOUTS FOR THE ACC SOCKETS ON THE BACK OF THE
TS-680. *I AM TRYING TO CONNECT AN AUTOMATIC ANT. TUNER (KENWOOD AT-50) BUT
THE MANUAL DOESN'T GIVE THE PINOUTS FOR THE ACC. 2 OR 3(?) SOCKET

THANKS * *ERIC * K0OHU

Do you know for sure that the AT-50 tuner can be used with the
TS-680 ? I believe The AT-50 has a completely different hookup I
will do a little research on this and try to get back.. 73 W4PQW