Old December 22nd 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

In "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

Nope what? I also complained while there were many new
posts from the original poster and got this reply. All of
the posts I've seen in the last several weeks were people
responding to the original posts or to replys or replys to
replys, etc.

Oh, -those reverberations; I thought you meant the cross-posts
themselves. Sorry for being a smartass.

Still, this is one of the easiest annoyances to get rid of with
newsreader filtering, since the From: line never changes, and the
Subject: always has the same keyword. If you filter on the Subject:,
you'll never even see the follow-ups.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN