Old December 24th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Radio Mart again outbids himself and has to relist

"Tommy D" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:58:39 -0800, "K" wrote:

Here is proof positive this guy is a crook. If you click on the first
link,
and scroll down the pictures, check out the serial number. Then click on
the second link, and again scroll down to the serial number, they are the
same.

He bid on his own stuff, and won it, so had to relist it again! Geeze,
what
a guy. I wouldn't buy gold bricks cheap from him!

"None" wrote in message
Up to his old games - here's the most recent 'won' auction:

http://tinyurl.com/2w2ns6

The 'lucky' bidder wanked it up to $2000. Of course, we all
know that Radio Mart uses alternate IDs to shill bid his own stuff
into the stratosphere, and occasionally ends up the high bidder himself.
Whereupon he has to reslist cuz the 'buyer' failed to pay (he sure
gets a LOT of 'non paying bidders' doesn't he!!)

Sure enough in this case, cuz he's just relisted it:

http://tinyurl.com/32d4lz

Of course, he always says 'non paying bidder' - naturally.

But hey Martyn - we all know you like to occasionally win the
shill auctions yourself! Have fun paying those Final Sale fees to
Ebay on your shills - or do you report yourself as the non-paying bidder
perhaps?

Did you know that shill bidding, even on Ebay, is illegal in all 50
states?
Just curious...

Has anyone ever attempted to report this crook to eBay? No, they will
NOT favor him because of his feedback, etc. He's small fish in a big
ocean compared to many serious (and honest) sellers on eBay. If
enough people report him, sooner or later, he will get booted.

Please, people, report this guy to eBay! And keep reporting him until
he's off.

Tom

Yeah really.... sheesh. Its getting boring reading about him all the time.
Surely - if he's ripped that many people off - he'd be booted, in jail or
someone would choose to use some street justice.