Old December 25th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default r.r.a.a WARNING!!!

Dave wrote:
or FAQ depending on how you look at it... I should probably repeat this
regularly on here.

This newsgroup should NOT be used as a reference source for concepts or
equations regarding fields, waves, transmission lines, or other physical
phenomena. Please consult published text books and peer reviewed journals
for analysis of technical questions. The regular contributors in this group
have a wide variety of misconceptions and erroneous views which they
frequently throw in as if they were well known facts.

On the lighter side, it can be fun now and then to throw them a simple
problem and watch them swarm around like a kicked hornet nest.

Now, let me see, to sum that "all up:"

1) Do not think for yourself; only thoughts which have gone before are
valid.

2) There is nothing which has been overlooked in prior works.

3) The world is only composed of idiots; if they even read the
conversation/debate of others on "possibilities" their lack of mental
prowness will be their end.

4) If someone doesn't have a complete and absolute understanding of the
"truths" at this point, so be it, they are not to engage in any
discussions which will expose their ignorance--else they be less than
REAL men/women.

5) Etc., etc., etc. ...

Yeah, I have heard it all before ... thanks. Frankly, if there does
exist such idiots as you propose--so be it.

THREAD PLONK!

JS