Old December 26th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Top News- AOR7030+.

Hi Joe. Dave had a note on his site a month or 2 ago. he said he

just doesn't have the time to keep it up anymore. for as long as i

can remember, RadioIntel was my morning news. first stop, while the

coffee was perking. bunch of good info there. as i said, i'm hoping

for a come back. or, maybe someone as dedicated will pick it up.

Best of the Holiday.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

lil' PS here. i just realized i used the word "perk". showing my
age here. starting to sound like my 84 year old Father.

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
Dear "Drifter,"

Is Dave Zantow shutting down his site next year? This is the first
I've heard of this.What information along this line do you have? I too
like his site very much and I really hope he keeps it going. Like you,
I periodically check RadioIntel as well, just hoping ...

I hope your holiday season is the very best.

Joe

On Dec 24, 10:28 pm, Drifter wrote:
Hi Joe. none needed, were cool. i'm still not sure if it means what

we hope it doesn't. i ask Dave about his news, didn't get an answer.

he's some kind of an insider. i'll miss his site when he shuts down

next year. i still check radio-intell every day. hoping for a come

back. have a great Holiday.

GOOD DX!.
Drifter...