Old December 26th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
candy rosa candy rosa is offline

Default rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 23, 8:03*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
David wrote:
Burr wrote:
"David" wrote in message
David Mills wrote:
I have long been wondering..

This is a short wave radio * use group. Why are so many of the posts
totally unrelated to shortwave radio listening? Is there no moderator?

David
Obviously not. *You just got to ask a question that has nothing to do
with radio.

This is a group of "Like Minded" people who talk about radio and
anything that comes to mind. A lot of us have been here for many years.

I can't believe the very good advice someone who ask a real question
of this group gets, there are some real "radio" brains in this group
BUT we do pull legs and anything we can when there is nothing to say
about radio.

Hang around and get to know the group or shag ass, what very blows
your dress up.

Merry Christmas

Burr

There are a few subsets of shortwave listener. *There is the pure
tinkerer (aka nerd). *There is the uberparanoid domestic shortwave
listener. *And there is the ultracosmopolitan who listens because he
likes to hear about different cultures and ideas. *Mix'em together and
what do you get?

* *Any coffee shop in Chicago.- Hide quoted text -

Or street corner in Addison.