Old December 26th 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Westinghouse H-104 power supply

"Unrevealed Source" wrote in message
Looking for help on this one. Am I reading the schematic correctly - 265V
across the 5U4 filament, and 268V across the plate? I also notice that
the tap to the pilot lamps is not labeled, although I know from the parts
list that they are 6.3V.

I'm looking to replace the fried transformer, but I'm a bit in over my
head with regard to what to replace it with or whether to have it rewound.

No. The 268 volts is to each plate and chassis ground, and is AC. The 265
volts is available on either side of the filament, and is the B+ line going
into the first filter.