Old December 26th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Standing morphing to travelling waves. was r.r.a.a WARNING!!!

"AI4QJ" wrote in
:

I put to you a scenario where there was no antenna or load inductance or
capacitance, and there was a standing wave on the transmission line.

That says to me that the standing wave is not a consequence of antenna or
load inductance or capacitance, or "a vibrational energy shift between
antenna system inductance and antenna system capacitance" as you put it.

Owen