Old December 26th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Peter Dahl going out of business...

Straydog wrote:

I was going to look up modulation transformers and googled on Peter Dahl,
and there was a link to a ARRL URL where they said he's got Parkinsons and
the company is going to close doors Dec 31, 2007.

So, now what are we going to do for weirdo stuff like plate modulation
transformers?

Wow! This is indeed sad news for hams & others but, mostly for Mr. Dahl and
his family.

Bryan WA7PRC