Old December 26th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Uniden PC 76XL

OK, I did some research........

First off, "I" am not into "mods" of CBs - so I wasn't sure if this diode
was a part of any Modulation mod. In my research, I found - at least in the
few sites I went to - that the D8 wasn't a part of any mod. So - maybe it
was pulled instead of the D11 - which is stated to be pulled. I'll replace
that first and go from there. I did manage to find the other mod info which
I'm going to check as well - to see if any other tricks await.

I also managed to scrounge up the schematic too - so I should be good to go.
We shall see!

I also found D11 as the mod limiter. Could be the wrond one was cut. Was it cut
or lifted out entirely? If it was cut, you can repair it with solder.

Vinnie S.