Old December 26th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Straydog Straydog is offline

Default Peter Dahl going out of business...

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007, Tim Wescott wrote:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:28:23 -0500, Straydog wrote:

I was going to look up modulation transformers and googled on Peter
Dahl, and there was a link to a ARRL URL where they said he's got
Parkinsons and the company is going to close doors Dec 31, 2007.

So, now what are we going to do for weirdo stuff like plate modulation
transformers?

Hopefully someone will be able to buy them out, and continue the
service. If it's fun and/or makes money it'll happen, unless Mr. Dahl is
too eccentric to let go of his business.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Well, I called their non-800 number this morning (my nickle) and got a
generic recorded message on an answering machine (but it invited me to
call PD at home or his cell phone and gave the numbers, but I am not ready
to make a casual call under the circumstances).

I'm thinking about going back to the website and get some email addresses
and try them next.