Old December 26th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map!

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:45:34 -0500, dxAce
wrote:
People who hire drug addled idiots such as yourself are guilty as well.

Perhaps so, however he is here legally and he is not a fake hispanic.
His commment on going after the employers has merit, ICE is doing that
now (finally - we'll see how long that lasts) and getting some press
for it...........let's hope the program takes off!

I don't see it lasting long. After all, closing down these businesses (or
even levying heavy fines for hiring illegals) will begin to affect the
economy in the form of higher prices for goods and services.