Old December 26th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Gary Tayman Gary Tayman is offline

Default My house on Christmas

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

On the other hand, I've never seen palm trees that looked so beautiful..

Thanks, but there's a little story here. When I first moved into this house
about 25 years ago, those palm trees were hardly more than saplings. I
wasn't really crazy about where they had planted the one on the left,
because the fronds were in my face every time I got in or our of the car.
But I figured both these trees will grow big and tall, and in a short time
this will no longer be the case. Uh . . . look at the tree on the right,
then the one on the left. Hmmm . . .

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars