Old December 27th 07, 12:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Gary Tayman Gary Tayman is offline

Default My house on Christmas

"Mark S" wrote in message

Gary,
Merry Christmas! Nice T bird. 390 FE I imagine? I see you have the
mechanical affliction as well as radios. I spy the red tool chest....
Mark

It is indeed a 390, but I hate to say I'm having some issues with this "new"
motor. It's burning oil bigtime. A friend believes it's valve guide seals,
and wants to look at it after the holidays -- we'll take it from there.
THEN I'll have it painted (doesn't look bad in the photo, but it indeed can
use the paint) and a few other things done, and it'll be a nice cruiser.

This car was a mess when I got it -- a definite project. It had been
sitting for years with rodents living in it. It has come a long way.

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars