Old December 27th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] helmsman@worldnet.att.net is offline

Default O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map!

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:26:12 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:45:34 -0500, dxAce
wrote:
People who hire drug addled idiots such as yourself are guilty as well.

Perhaps so, however he is here legally and he is not a fake hispanic.
His commment on going after the employers has merit, ICE is doing that
now (finally - we'll see how long that lasts) and getting some press
for it...........let's hope the program takes off!

I don't see it lasting long. After all, closing down these businesses (or
even levying heavy fines for hiring illegals) will begin to affect the
economy in the form of higher prices for goods and services.

NAFTA is part of the problem, the feds are willing to bulldoze your
house if it's in the way of the new highway from Mexico to Canada
that will be full of Mexican drivers putting even more Americans out
of work. Our government is selling us out. What's new. What needs to
happen is for America to look out for Americans. Bring all the troops
in the world home and close the bases, put them on the borders, cut
off all foreign aid, and hunt down all invaders and deport them. Shut
down any company that knowingly hires invaders and throw out children
born here by invaders.