Old December 27th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] radiosam@wongfaye.com is offline

Default Radio Mart again

I accidently sold that cretin a radio and that went ok....But I didn't
really know that much about him at time. He is famous for retalitory
feedback. So rather than take a chance again, I blocked both of his
user names.

Man was he ****ed when he tried to bid on another one of my auctions
and he couldn't due to the block. :

On Dec 17, 10:04*pm, "radiosrfun" wrote:
SO - block both names - like I did - long ago. No big deal.

"Larry McGee" wrote in message

He buys the stuff as "gottahaveit", not Radio Mart.
"Tommy D" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:15:06 -0500, "radiosrfun"
wrote:

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
radiosrfun wrote:

[...]

While you are at it, put him on your E-Bay "block" list - that way if
you're
selling a treasure - he can't bid it to do the same to another.

Probably a good idea. *How do you do it, or must you be a seller to
have
a "block list"? *I have never sold anything on Ebay (yet).

--
Rich Greenberg *N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com *+ 1 239
543

WOW - been on E-bay so long - I forget the initial steps (brain freeze!).
IF
I'm not wrong - being you are set up to "buy" - you may also be set up to
sell. IF NOT - then you need to set up a "Seller's" account.

Rich,

You can also just go to eBay's site map and look for the "blocked
bidder/buyers" list category. *The procedure is very simple. *Just
make sure that when you type in the user names, you separate them with
a comma. *And since this thief uses two user names, block both of them

(Gottahaveit1995 and Radio-Mart). *He is a deceptive extortionist.
Satan has a special spot reserved for him, near the central heating
unit.

Tom D

There is a place along the left side of the page which gives you all
options. Go to "Selling Resources". It gives you the option to block a
bidder or to pre-approve one. You enter the exact user id of the
e-bayer
you wish to block. They'll never be able to bid.- Hide quoted text -