Old December 27th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default I can make an informed opinion about disordered minds because I have[one].

On Dec 27, 11:59*am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

*I suppose your right, but he is so aggravating. His constant poor me, but
at least
I got him to admit he's just trolling and spamming the groups. I wonder if I
sent
that post to his ISP and news service they would pull his account?-

not likely for that since I simply noted that Itthe original was
offtopic esp for a CB group and nothing more

I am not likely o be thrown off my ISP for calling an off topic post
an off topic post