Old December 27th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default dloyd Lavies hear no truth knows no no truth types no truth

On Dec 27, 3:18*pm, jim wrote:
Pyle, Gomer wrote:

*I suppose your right, but he is so aggravating. His constant poor me, but
at least
I got him to admit he's just trolling and spamming the groups. I wonder if I
sent
that post to his ISP and news service they would pull his account?

can't hurt but I doubt it would do any good. He'd pop up again like a
zit on a teenager

I knwo you think lying about and thereby comiting a crime is ok but
sinI agree it certainly will not help anything