Old December 29th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default VoiceMax...

On Dec 28, 6:01*pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
Actually, I would tap into the volume control by cutting traces.
I intend to work with the line-level signals.

Scott,
OK... that's better yet. Then the only thing that would be considered
is the level of that "line" signal. VoiceMax is designed to work with
input signals between 50-300mV (a typical dynamic mic output level).
VoiceMax output can be adjusted to rock-solid limit at levels between
100-500mV. That would mean that if the output was adjusted to say
200mV... that any input signal (above the adjusted noise gate
threshold) would be rock-solid at 200mV with less than 1% THD.
www.telstar-electronics.com