Old November 6th 03, 07:49 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Good and bad news..
I found my capacitance meter and measured the button and it's about 1500 pf.
The bad news is in my posting I transposed red and green and the correct
color sequence is: black, brown, green, red, gold, gray..
Black desigantes military, and 1500 pf by the next 3 but I still need to
know what the gold and gray designate..
Tolerance, temp coeff, and voltage but which 2 are designated and how?. Any
tips appreciated. A spec on this cplr would be appreciated.
tnx
hank wd5jfr
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
I just got a TMC Directional Coupler Unit Model CU 2/50 and wonder if

anyone
would have specs or a schematic? Inside it has a 0.6 ohm 40 watt

resistor
inline with input and ouput. Off each end of this resistor it has a

silver
button mica capacitor. My "cheatsheet" for silver button micas is not to

be
found. I wonder if someone can tell me the capacitance of a silver

button
mica that has the following six colors: black, brown, red, green, gold,
grey.

tnx & 73
hank wd5jfr