Old December 29th 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
gb[_2_] gb[_2_] is offline

Default My house on Christmas

"Gary Tayman" wrote in message

"Mark S" wrote in message

Gary,
Merry Christmas! Nice T bird. 390 FE I imagine? I see you have the
mechanical affliction as well as radios. I spy the red tool chest....
Mark

It is indeed a 390, but I hate to say I'm having some issues with this
"new" motor. It's burning oil bigtime. A friend believes it's valve
guide seals, and wants to look at it after the holidays -- we'll take it
from there. THEN I'll have it painted (doesn't look bad in the photo, but
it indeed can use the paint) and a few other things done, and it'll be a
nice cruiser.

This car was a mess when I got it -- a definite project. It had been
sitting for years with rodents living in it. It has come a long way.

Nice restoration Gary.
BTW, what did you do with the T-bird car radio (restore? update?)

Greg