Old December 30th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map!

"John Smith" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

And you can tell an illegal alien from a person who is here legal exactly
how?

Frankly, I don't have to care that much about that, do I? ;-)

Well, you said you would not do business where there were employees
"remotely resembling an illegal alien." What distinguishing characteristics
does an illegal alien have that many, many legal persons would not also
have?