Old December 30th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave[_10_] Dave[_10_] is offline

Default B&K 747 for testing 4-pin tubes?

Hello all,

I have a freshly repaired and calibrated B&K 747 and have
begun finally testing and cataloging my vast tube collection.

My question: surely someone sometime has figured out how
to wire a 4-pin socket to 8-pin plug for testing all the old
triodes - 45, 26, 01, and all the rest.

Anyone have any info on this, maybe with a wiring diagram
for the adapter and 747 settings for some of the more common
types? I'm certain ANY tester could be made to do this, given
it has the right voltages available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave WB7AWK