Old December 30th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Gary Tayman Gary Tayman is offline

Default My house on Christmas

"gb" wrote in message
. ..

Nice restoration Gary.
BTW, what did you do with the T-bird car radio (restore? update?)

Greg

This is what got me into this business in the first place. First thing I
did when I got the car was to pull the radio out and fix it up. Then I
decided to start offering radio repair for other cruisers for "T-Bird
money." About a year into it I met Dan Schulz of Antique Automobile Radio,
Inc., who had just begun offering stereo conversions for original radios. I
soon became a dealer for these, and it has evolved into the full-time
business that it is today.

I've lost count of how many radios this car has had. It has had the
original of course, a Custom Autosound USA-5, and numerous conversions.
Every time a new design is released for conversion, the first one goes into
this car. It presently has the first of the highly-successful version 8.2.
For speakers I'm using Custom Autosound Dual Voice Coils.

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars