Old January 1st 08, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Neil S Neil S is offline

Default My house on Christmas

So true. As you say, Rick, I was freezing my---, plus the location is
sloping ice and it was snowing fairly hard, so I did not want to expose the
camera for too long to set up a tripod. I had planned to use the monopod
next try.
The photo did not look so bad at 4 x 5, but the blow up that the program
posted does look awful :-(

Neil S.

"Rick" wrote in message ...
Neil S wrote:

Well, I feel the fool :-(
That turned out awful!
I shall try and do better next time.

Neil S.

One word: Tripod. Or at least a monopod. Gotta have one for these low
light exposures at night. Especially when you are out there freezing
your Jingle Balls off. 8-)

Rick