Old January 2nd 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jon Teske Jon Teske is offline

Default Where's the moderator???????

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:36:35 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Wake up!!! Can't you stop all these bull**** MI5 persecution posts????
They're absolutely clogging up all the rec.radio listings!!!!! Please
do your job!

Its not just the radio groups, he posts to virtually all english
language groups other than the porn binaries.

The poster is known. Google MI5 Persecution and you will get some
groups on this loon. He is in England. He does the "Letter to the
Editor" thing over there. He apparently is a certified nut case
(don't remember the pschyc terminology but he has more than one.)

If he keeps it up he will prove the adage that sometimes paranoid
people have real enemies. At least he doesn't discriminate...he annoys
everyone.

Having worked in the Intel game for 35 years I can say he should be
flattered if MI5 really did care about him. We were quite used to nut
cases. We ignored all of them.

Jon,