Old January 5th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default shortwave radio attenas and radio shack

In article ,
Scott Nelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,

On 2008-01-03 11:03:13 -0500, "David Mills" said:

I have been to radio shack several times over the years inquiring about
antennas for short wave radios. I always get a rather blank response and
they never seem to have anything. They sell shortwave radios...so why not
sell good external antennas? perhaps Radio Shack isn't as good as one
might
hope!

Radio Shack hires idiots. Go elsewhere, the net has lots of shortwave
stuff.
Shortwave is dying. Why would any store want to carry what's dead?

Same reason a moron would post this drivel to rec.radio.shortwave

Only the occasional pocket protector guy is looking for shortwave antennas.

And you are a highly paid supermarket stock boy.

Streaming audio from the international broadcasters is where it's at.
Come on get into the 21st century -- computers, wi-fi, gps. You are
looking for Dixie cups and string.

Yeah, you go key-clown. Why not get together with David and take a few a
few hits off the pipe. It will all be better then.

Wow. Judging by your, and I use the term lightly, "intelligent" remarks
I must have hit a nerve. When people have no argument, they attack the
person instead of the issue. You just proved my point.

Chill out and go listen to the static.

Judging by your worthless remarks you have no interest in the newsgroup
and you are just a Trolling moron. Go find a news group that matches
your interests. I'm sure such a novel concept never occurred to you
before before but go with it anyway.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California