Old January 5th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Andiroo Andiroo is offline

Default Icom 706 MkIIG Problems with Signalink USB Box

All

I have managed to get my signalink box working very well with the
706MkIIG but have found that it causes a weird side effect in that
when
the cable is plugged in the back of the rig it heavily attenuates my
voice so that people struggle to hear me when i am speaking on the
mic.
To be heard i need to turn up AGC to 10. When unplugged the lead i can
leave at normal setting of 5. Since everything else is working ok has
anyone else experienced this problem or got any ideas.

Many thanks

Andy