Old January 5th 08, 04:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Randy or Sherry Guttery Randy or Sherry Guttery is offline

Default Lastest restore

jakdedert wrote:

There's also the option (actually the necessity) of dumping the card to
disk. I try not to let too many linger there, in case something happens
to the card, or god forbid, the camera.

Point well taken - in fact can be extended by noting it's usually easier
to change cards in modern cameras than film traditional cameras in most
cases.

Sure beats the old days when the choice was between a 12 or 24 exposure
roll.

Indeed - plus bracketing - which used to be only for those shots where
there truly were (usually) very poor or unusual conditions - now it's no
big thing to bracket a half dozen and an equal number of composures of
the same subject. On glimpsesofmeridian - I've posted a handful of the
train pictures - out of a choice of nearly a hundred. Some of the
hand-held night shots are totally trash. but as can be seen - a couple
came out pretty decent.

best regards...
--
randy guttery