Old January 5th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Icom 706 MkIIG Problems with Signalink USB Box

Andiroo wrote:
All

I have managed to get my signalink box working very well with the
706MkIIG but have found that it causes a weird side effect in that
when
the cable is plugged in the back of the rig it heavily attenuates my
voice so that people struggle to hear me when i am speaking on the
mic.
To be heard i need to turn up AGC to 10. When unplugged the lead i can
leave at normal setting of 5. Since everything else is working ok has
anyone else experienced this problem or got any ideas.

Many thanks

Andy

You tried an email to them?

http://www.tigertronics.com/tech.htm