Old January 6th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default SAMS 222

"Channel Cop" wrote in message
. ..

"radiosrfun" wrote in message
Anyone got the 222 Vol of Sams? I just missed one on E-Bay. Need the
Washington Info. For now - could use the damned mic wiring. Have an RK 56
which was wired ass backwards of the wires that were connected - and with
some wires not even connected. Found the schematic online and rewired the
top to match it. Trying to get it wired to the Washington. I've played
with it a bit - but have to stop for now. Being I wanted to ask for a
copy of 222 or the needed portion thereof, thought i'd ask for the mic
wiring at the least. Have to meet some friends to go watch some football
and had to quit for the night!

Thanks!

you might want to try one of these sites:

WWW.bama.sbc.edu/

www.ac6v.com/manuals.htm

www.eserviceinfo.com/

www.user-service-manuals.com/

or put your request into this group:

73's

Thanks! I do appreciate the info. Will give er a shot.