Old January 6th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default FOR ALL AMATEUR OPERATORS AND INSTANT EXPERTS

On 6 Jan, 14:37, Richard Clark wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:19:41 -0800 (PST), Guru
read from scriptu

Iron is referred to as a ferrite matererial.

A Viking conceit of language when they stopped by to rape the Brits'
women and shove an "isarno" sword into the men's guts. *1000 years
before that, there was no iron anywhere, only ferrum. *Of course, at
that time Roman Legions were raping Viking women and shoving ferrous
swords into the men's guts. *The latin *******s swore to never utter
the word ferrite ever again, and started making maps of small Atlantic
islands where they could celebrate their new customs of population
control.

It is readily seen in action with a pendulum as it induces a
curve to its movement as it goes backwards and forwards.

That would have shocked Gauss who always thought that his beer buddy,
Coriolis, described it to him in much different terms. *Gauss was
probably too drunk to correct him? *As they had escaped both the Roman
Legions and the Vikings, they were well known at the nearby Pub.

It moves more
erraticall when a eclipse occurs because tho the action tho weak is
enhanced the ferrite pole from out space is somewhat shielded and thus
magnifies the identification of the diamagnetic anti gravity forces.

Emperor Ming the Merciless said as much to Flash Gordon. *Dr. Flexi
Cherkov was supposed to explain it better in the next episode, but I
didn't have a nickel for that weekend's matinee. * ;-(

This anti gravitational force can also create levitation, but is
really known as the offcenter force of our earth that turns the earth
around.

This was written in antiquity when Archimedes said "give me a lever
long enough, and a fulcrum, and I bet I can sucker the taxman into
giving me a pension to write about physics." *Instead, Archimedes,
Aristotle, and Aristophenes spent their social security checks at the
Pub levitating beer for themselves and Gauss and some frog who could
write his name in the snow by swinging his pendulum. *(Alcohol
enhances the diamagnetic effects of local eclipses. *Many researchers
confirm the earth spinning qualities of these tests.)

Now if you review the Corriolis effect or the Casmire effect you will
see that these are the effect created by poles other that that of
ferrite.

I just love Casmire, best song ever done by Diamagnetic Prophylactic
(formerly Led Zeppelin)!

when reacting to such circumstances especially when
considering the universal square law?

The universal cube law replaced that after the "Treaty of Near-Pi of
1927" in a convention at Berne Switzerland. *

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Typical of the three Richards, no content on antennas because his
degree was in English thus is lost with physics and old history like
Terman
and his experience is a sailor scrubbing the decks. Enjoy an evening
with your male masculane males or what ever they are called until you
can stand no more and fall asleep in their arms
Art