Old January 7th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Standing morphing to travelling waves. was r.r.a.a Laugh Riot!!!

Michael Coslo wrote:
Are the formulas used for the calculations in Eznec compatible with what
you are trying to prove?

EZNEC seems to be reporting the envelope,
not the instantaneous values but that is
sufficient for what I am trying to prove.

"Trying to prove"? Shirley, you jest. What
I am saying was proven more than a century
ago. What the heck has happened to the US
educational system since I went to Texas A&M
during the 50s?

The differences between standing-wave antennas
and traveling-wave antennas have been understood
for more than a century. That there is so much
ignorance exhibited on this newsgroup is not my
fault.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com